Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG- Fresh Face Old Body

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by alittle1, Mar 2, 2005.

1. alittle1

alittle1

I'm a 23 year old trapped in this old man's body dying to fulfill my last quest, "TO Go 200 MPH on the SALT".

I'm currently building on a '40 Ford Pickup and a '37 Plymouth Coupe, and have a stash of muscle cars that keeps the smile on my face. I sold off most of my old Ford's and have some stock flathead stuff left to peddle. The pickup will be ready to go this June and the coupe will be around for a while. Looking for a 55 - 56 Olds HT for the wife, she still likes the 50's.

Talk with you boys soon. I like what I see on this site and I have been snooping around for a few days. Never to old to learn.

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to the HAMB!!!
    Sounds like you have quite a nice collection of cars.

Dan

3. popsrods

popsrods
    from macon,ga.

Welcome !!!
    Popsrods

4. I go pogo

I go pogo

Welcome to the HAMB. 200 on the salt hey! A luadable goal at any age. I got a couple of buddys that set a record in a Honda. Apparently they found a nitch nobody ran in.:D
    Pogo

5. Jaypee

Jaypee
    from Finland

Welcome

Jaypee

6. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Good goal, I like it. PM me on what flathead/Ford stuff you want to get rid of. Welcome.