Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG Can't follow the rules.......

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Fitysix, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Fitysix

Fitysix
    from Md.

I am now formally introducing myself. I am the guy that posted to the thread about "Truck Stop Steve" without introducing myself to the group first. I apologize for my rudeness . My name is Dale and live in Southern Md, the Solomons Island area (anyone else on here from here?). I stumbled onto the HAMB through a inebriated web surfing accident. I "was" and continue to be impressed with the talent and attitude of the members of this board. I am sorry that I did not intro sooner but I kept finding more post that caught my eye and then the next thing ya know....BOOM it is 2:00 in the morning ( I get to work @ 5:30). I have spent the last 25 or so years building and riding two wheelers and after 4 of my brothers went down in one riding season I decided it was time to get back to cages (cars). I sold the bike and went out and bought a 56 Buick Roadie.......yeah it's a four door but, the price was right and I can fit my entire family, wife, kids, aunts, uncles, grand parents etc... all in one trip to the local watering hole. I am not new to the car scene I have worked with my father on his cars since i was 5, everything from a 52' Merc to a 409 powered 61' Impala. I have found some great ideas for my beast on this board and am in middle of getting her road ready.
    Thanks and again I apologize for my moment of indiscretion earlier.
    Dale Gray aka NOC

2. KY Boy

KY Boy

Welcome Dale, thanks for the intro

3. Fitysix

Fitysix
    from Md.

Thanks for the welcome KY Boy...druss32 I am just across the Solomons bridge from St. Mary's (God's country). I work in Hollywood. I see from your profile your in richmond Va. I was born and raised in Va. Beach. I see the Old Dominion on the side of your car....ODU reference perhaps?
    NOC

4. Fitysix

Fitysix
    from Md.

? The GREAT Commonwealth of Va. LOL now all about that. Great name for the CC (?). I come down that way quite a bit as i still have family in the area....maybe hook-up sometime on my way down or on my way back....Hate Richmond traffic!!!!!!!
    Dale

5. 32chevysedan

32chevysedan
    from Texas

Awesome welcome aboard..........

6. Fitysix

Fitysix
    from Md.

Thanks 32chevysedan for the warm welcome and TEXAS ROCKS!!!! druss32 I appreciate that....when you head down here give me a holler and will set you up with some blue crab and a cold one.....brand of your choosing. What is your Cousin and Uncle's name? Small county here and if they have been here awhile I probably know one of them :D .
    Dale

7. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

8. Fitysix

Fitysix
    from Md.

Druss32,
    I believe I know your uncle. What do your cousin's do at PAX? I know quite a few people on the base.
    NOC