Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Florida shop inquiry

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 56shoebox, Apr 6, 2015.

1. 56shoebox

56shoebox

Has anyone had any dealings with the Rod Shop in Stuart, Florida?

2. 56shoebox

56shoebox

Damn! No one?

3. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

I have a friend who has a car in their shop right now. I don't think it is appropriate for me to comment as it is not my car. I have emailed my friend with your request. I hope he will contact you himself or give me permission to voice my comments.

4. 56shoebox

56shoebox

Thanks. I have a friend who lives in the area and is looking for a shop to do some work on his car and I told him I would post an inquiry here.

5. jawmorgan

jawmorgan

I have a car in there presently. They said it would take one year. It's been a little shy of 2 1/2 yrs. and it's about 1/2 done.

6. 56shoebox

56shoebox

Is the delay due to you holding things up (Changing your mind about work to be done, money, etc or whatever), hard to locate parts, or them being really busy and a quality shop worth waiting your turn for, or them being the typical "why did I bring my car here and now it's torn apart" in retrospect review thing? Are the delays due to personnel turnover (Hey it happens) or they simply aren't as advertised. (In your opinion.)

I assume you got references before going there. That's what I am trying to do for a friend. Their website reads well.

Thanks for your input.