Register now to get rid of these ads!

Florida Poor-Boy Myron Jr. will be laid to rest Saturday.....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AHotRod, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Von Franco

Von Franco

With much respect R.I.P....

2. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

3. Thanks Roger, I was going to offer up my empty paypal account, but you beat me to the punch.

4. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Just sent money from the Sacramento chapter. Look for it under Nor Cal harley Truck Club.

Hope it helps.

5. AHotRod

AHotRod

Thank You Bruce and the SAC Town gang ........ you guys are the best !

6. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Wearing my Tampa support shirt today. RIP Myron

7. ratster

ratster

RIP my Brother :(

My deep condolences go to the family and friends.

8. HotRodChassis

HotRodChassis
    Alliance Vendor

May he be three days in Heaven before the devil knows he's dead......

Any news of the ASSHOLE that hit him?

9. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

To a fellow rodder R.I.P. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

10. Salty

Salty
    from Florida

11. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Her living hell will be having to live with the thought of depriving the world of a good human being. After that, she'll be more food for the fires of damnation.

12. AHotRod

AHotRod

We just returned from spending the day with Jr's family and friends, and laying him to rest. The turnout was incredible, there were so many folks there that we could not get them all in the building.
    A group picture was taken by the request of Master Tim King, seen in the center of this photo, who is from our Detroit chapter, and also pictured on the far left is 'Gator' who drove all night from north of Nashville to be with us. All of Florida Poor Boys want to say many, many Thank You's to all of our HAMB and Poor Boy brothers and sisters for all of your support.
    God Bless you all.
    Glenn
    <!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Attached Files:

13. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Say what you want about being in a club, but the the closness of this group of guys makes it all worthwhile. And then to draw members from other states to be there with their brothers, enuf said.

14. rockabillyjoe

rockabillyjoe
    from Seattle

15. Wyle E Coyote

Wyle E Coyote

It was a very sad day for all of us, but having eachother was a great help. With that and the support of the HAMB and out fellow Poor Boys we got through it all.

THANK YOU ALL!

John

16. Like Glenn said, there was an incredible turnout, most of the people were to the right of this pic of car that was Myron's last ride...
    [​IMG]
    The funeral home wasn't chosen because this was available, it was just a coincidence that the owner had it at home, and offered it to them.

More pics for those interested:
    myronjr2
    myronjr3
    myronjr4
    myronjr5
    myronjr6
    myronjr7

17. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

i think it is a great feeling being in this close goup and a club that spread acroos the country...i knew that myron jr felt the same way:D....may he rest in peace....dave

18. swazzie

swazzie

My condolences to the family . I just layed one of my brothers to rest in august . Such a shame . You will truly be missed. Godspeed again , god speed . . .

19. jstorm

jstorm

I love being a Poor Boy, it extends my family across the country. I wish i coulda made it to the funeral, but family constraints held me here. My thoughts were with you all down there today and my Poor Boy shirt was on the whole day.

RIP brother.

20. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Most of our guys all had their shirts on today. I had my Tampa PB shirt on and thought about you guys off and on all day.

21. Ramblur

Ramblur

Really at a loss for words here. Had to work today,but thought it was only fitting that he be laid to rest under steel gray Michigan type skies.
    Gotta imagine your weather over that way wasn't much different
    than here. My condolenses to his family and friends. Godspeed.

22. glmke

glmke

My heart breaks for that little girl.having a 9 year old myself i cant even imagine her not having a father. god speed my brother god speed.keep the Myron family in your prayers.

23. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

Thanks to all for the suport, prayers and well wishes. It sure made a tough day a little easier. The funeral home was overwhelmed and I think that says a lot about our buddy Myron Jr. I wish we could have met some of our Poor Boys brothers (Detroit and Tennessee)under different circumstances but it was great to have their support. And thanks to Bruce and the Sacramento guys too. RIP Myron Jr. We'll miss you but not ever forget you. Mike

24. dv8

dv8

I was thinking about you guys all day yesterday...Actually, ever since I heard of the accident. Allthough I never met Myron Jr., I feel I know him because I know a lot of the rest of you guys, and I'm sure that he was as much of a stand-up guy as the rest of you are.

25. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Although I never met Myron Jr, actually I've never met any of you guys yet, but he being a member of the Poor Boys was like losing a member of the family. There has been many a post here about losing family members or friends, but this one really tugged at my heart. I especially feel sorry for his daughter, who will forever remember Christmas in a negative way.

I'm really looking forward to coming out there for Billet Proof in March and meeting all of the extended Poor Boy family.

26. Gator

Gator

Hey Guys, I just made it back in to TN.

It was great to meet all of you in person, although I wish it had been under different circumstances.

Thank you all for the garage tours and the hospitality - especially to HotRod Mike and his wife for putting me up for the night. I can't wait to see you all again in March.

If more groups interacted like these guys do, 'car club' wouldn't be a dirty word.

Gator.

27. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

You're more than welcome. It says a lot that you would feel so strongly about this, that you would drive 2,000 miles, on the weekend before Christmas, to be here to support Myron and the Poor Boys. Thanks, Gator We're looking forward to seeing ya' again in March. Mike

28. guiseart

guiseart

The wife and I send our best wishes to the family - Christmas is gonna suck for a few years.

29. sololobo

sololobo

Prayers for strength and peace to all family and friends. Your brothers and sisters of the Roadburners of Omaha send our healing thoughts.