Register now to get rid of these ads!

Florida Poor-Boy in a Coma by a person running a red light !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AHotRod, Dec 17, 2007.

1. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Please let us know when services will be. While I can't attend I sure would like to wear my Poor Boys t-shirt that day in support and memory of Myron and his family.

2. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

3. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

me too!

4. MrGasser

MrGasser
    from DETROIT

As of right now, it looks like there will be a short service Saturday, Myron's mother and wife are making arrangements now...

5. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

My condolences to the family, how sad.

6. AHotRod

AHotRod

I just spoke with Tim King from the Detroit Chapter which is here in Florida helping take care of funeral arrangments. As we spoke, they were at the funeral home making the arrangments for Myron Jr.

The viewing will take place from 12:00 Noon till 2:00PM this Saturday December 22, 2007.

The location is:
    http://www.dobiesfuneralhome.com/
    Dobies Funeral Home
    9944 Hudson Avenue
    Hudson, Fl. 34667
    Phone: 727-868-4441

He will be laid to rest at:
    Vereen Family Cemetery
    (which is close to the funeral home)

Myron Jr. will be laid to rest wearing his Poor Boy Tampa Florida Chapter shirt.

It is requested that we wear our Poor Boy shirts to the funeral in respect to our fallen brother.

Myron Jr. will be transported to his resting place in a restored 1963 Cadillac Hearse.

Glenn Hayes
    Poor Boys CC - Tampa Florida Chapter

7. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

Man Glenn,
    That post has really made me sad....i feel so bad for his family,especially this time of year.Give them our condolences from the Salvagerz Car Club,S.Flo...
    RIP Myron Jr....

8. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Our most heartfelt condolences to the family of Myron Jr. May he rest in peace in God's Hands and may his family find peace in celebrating his life as they say good bye.

9. Retrorod

Retrorod

R.I.P. brother.

10. shb8

shb8
    from michigan

From uncle Steve, shb8. I have just read the above postings and I'm not surprised by the feelings of loss and concern for "Little My" and his wife Sherry, daughter Alicia, Myron Sr., his mother Joyce, brothers Larry and Carl. I feel the loss and I'ts crushing. I felt really proud at autorama 07, when little My came by and said how much he liked my truck, because I was so proud of the man he'd become and so very empressed with his skills as a rod builder. I will never forget him! Every rod I own and build will be a tribute to him. Little My, see you some day at a rod run in heaven. Love ya, uncle Steve

11. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

The Sacramento chapter would like to help out in anyway we can. Would it be better to donate to the funeral, flowers etc., or contribute to the fund to help out the family? Please let us know.

From the article above:

A fund has been set up with Bank of America to help his wife, Sherri, and their daughter, Alicia, 9. Donations should be made to the Myron Boloyan Family Assistance Fund.

12. firemunkey

firemunkey
    from temecula

Prayers for him and his family, sad news, RIP

13. Gator

Gator

Same here from Tennesse, just let us know.

14. AHotRod

AHotRod

We just returned from spending the day with Jr's family and friends, and laying him to rest. The turnout was incredible, there were so many folks there that we could not get them all in the building.
    A group picture was taken by the request of Master Tim King, seen in the center of this photo, who is from our Detroit chapter, and also pictured on the far left is 'Gator' who drove all night from north of Nashville to be with us. All of Florida Poor Boys want to say many, many Thank You's to all of our HAMB and Poor Boy brothers and sisters for all of your support.
    God Bless you all.
    Glenn

Attached Files: