Register now to get rid of these ads!

Florida Poor-Boy in a Coma by a person running a red light !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AHotRod, Dec 17, 2007.

1. paco

paco
    from Atlanta

I saw that car at the TRR.........never thinking that I would see a post of such devistation.... I only makes one think how REAL we all are & what a short stay we have here.
    I will add an addt'l prayer this eye when I retire........

This is just NOT RIGHT.

Paco

2. TINGLER

TINGLER

I'm very sorry to hear this.

May he rest in peace.

3. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Man, I hate reading stuff like this. My thoughts and prayers go to him, his family and all that knew him.

As for the girl, a special place next to the furnaces of hell for her.

4. haring

haring

I started reading this thread and feared the worst. And it was true.

I feel very sad for this young man and his family. There's no "good" time for tragedy, but it's magnified around the holidays, and will bring his family and friends heartache each year. Shame on that woman. Sad, sad news.

5. RustyRedRam

RustyRedRam

Thoughts, prayers, and condolences to all.

Matt

6. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

myron has been on my mind since friday when i got the call from the rod shop he works at...i have had a sick feeling since, i hope he pulls through this,and wakes out to say wtf happened!!! or were is that bitch that hit me...thats sounds like myron jr...
    he is a graet guy,friend, and father to his family.he is in our prayers and thought ....dave and lorene

7. jstorm

jstorm

My thoughts and prayers go out to a fallen brother. We are a family here in the Poor Boys and we hate to see family suffer like this. If we could im sure all the Boys would be at his bedside helping to take care of him. A sad day for sure, we all grieve with you down there in Florida. Cruise on brother

8. 61stude

61stude

I wish him and his family all the best. it sounds bad, but hope it turns out well.

9. The family will have a tough time, heres to giving them the strength to get through it.
    Times like this makes you appriciate the ones around you and you should let them know it, no matter how corny it may sound.

10. crapshoot

crapshoot

This Really Sucks!!!!! God Speed To Him And His Family

11. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

i'm sorry :(

R.I.P. HAMB brother... :(

12. glmke

glmke

i will be praying

13. The Anarkist

The Anarkist
    from Canada

Don't even get me started on cellphone users!! we have "street racing legislation" here so draconian you can have your license suspended and car cryushed without ever leaving your house!! (Bill 203) Yet we have no street racing!! But cell users go on and on and on.....Jsus....

Anyways. sore spot.

Our prayers to everyone involved on his side. (Screw the woman's side!! Hope the Bitch had the book thrown at her but probably not.)

14. Condolences to Jr's family and friends. My thoughts are with them.

15. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

I left my cell phone at home today. I don't want to be 'that guy' that does something stupid like that to fuck up some other family's lives.

My best hopes and wishes are with his family.

16. vicsinner

vicsinner

Thats awful man and so close to the holidays. Road Devil prayers goin to the man upstairs.

17. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

so sorry to hear this.... man.

best wishes to the family for a healthy healing. god bless.

-scott noteboom

18. 59 brook

59 brook

godspeed and my condolences

19. Maybe I just don't know handle grief all that well but I've been sad for days, now I am angry.

How many more people have to die before people realize you can't multi-task while driving?

"Oh, I can drive and talk on the phone at the same ti... "

BULLSHIT!

If you are on the phone, you aren't 100% paying attention to me, my family or my friends in the cars on the road around you! PERIOD!

Sorry, but you are not special or born with extraordinary powers the rest of weren't!

If you are so damn important that you can't be out of touch for 60 seconds, you should have your own chauffeur. LET THE FUCKING VOICE MAIL GET IT!!

I know as sure as I'm typing this, most of the people who read this post about my friend Myron, and drove while on the cell phone yesterday, will do it again tomorrow...

Maybe yours still can, but I know my conscience won't let me pick up that phone while I'm driving from now on.

20. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

I honked at a bitch in the lane next to me to let her know that the light had changed and she looked at me like I was the fuck up! She was TEXTING! Too fucking cheap to call or take the call? Like everthing else, it will take the kid or relative of a politician for action to be taken.

I pull over to answer my phone and some of my friends wonder why. Maybe I'll let them read this thread.

Sorry to go off on a rant, but everytime I see this thread it hits a nerve.

21. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Condolences to the family........

22. Rustler

Rustler

I am so saddened to hear this story, such a needless tradegy.
    My close friend though, shared this story with me last week. While driving on a freeway here in Fresno, he received a cell phone call from an insurance adjuster concerning the theft of his pickup from his driveway the week before. Since they had been playing phone tag for a few days, he pulled over to answer the adjusters questions.
    In short order, a CHP officer pulled up behind him, walked to to the window and asked if he needed medical assistance. He told him that he stopped to take this important call and did not want to be distracted while driving. He said the cop again asked him bluntly if he needed him to call an ambulance, which Les told him again that he needed to answer this man's questions about his claim. The cop ordered him to move off the freeway or be ticketed immediately, told him if every driver that got a phone call pulled over the freeway would look like a parking lot. WTF??
    I guess the moral is to let it go to voice mail................

23. So sorry to here this ,condolences to his family and club brothers.:(

24. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

Myrons entire family is in or prayers. What a shame , I had just met him at the TRR. Senseless...................

25. Henry Floored

Henry Floored

Man oh man so so tragic. Life is so fragile and so fleeting. Hug your loved ones today, you just never know in this crazy mixed up world. Our prayers go out to Sr. and the family. I'm just so sad about this, don't know what else to say.

26. 31whitey

31whitey

tragic

rest in peace

prayers for the family in their time of need

27. JDHolmes

JDHolmes
    from Spring TX

Prayers and positive thoughts sent for both Jr. and the family to help them make it through this.

28. jdubbya

jdubbya

R.I.P.

My thoughts are with his family and friends...

29. inline 292

inline 292

My prayers to the family. Such a sad story. God bless.
    In Yuma the red-light runners are way outta control. I dread being first in the waiting line there. And holding a cell phone looks like it must be a requirement for driving.
    Doug

30. MBL

MBL

RIP hot rod brother. My prayers to the family. Very Very sad. :(
    Tim
    MBL