Register now to get rid of these ads!

Florida Newbie

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Ted Kempgens, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Ted Kempgens

Ted Kempgens
    from Florida

Joined the site a few weeks back and I'm here everyday. Just a quick background, Grew up in a family that owned several service stations, with a dad who collected antique cars and owned and sponsered stock cars. Starting racing go carts at age 6, First car 57 Chevy . Was introduced to sports car racing and said thats for me,Raced everything from a VW to a Mclaren can am car. 24 Hours of Daytona, 12 Hours of Sebring etc. Got into restoration of Muscle cars with my self adopted brother Greg Donahue. ( 2 cars at BJ saturday night). 15 years ago I started my shop specializing in road race chassis design and fab. Ventured into the stunt car work for Warner Brothers theme parks. etc,etc,etc. Enough of that crap, Lost my love of Hot Rodding with all the catalog cars and billet bull shit. Can tell you this site has resparked a long lost love for Hot Rodding, and some of my" outside" projects are coming inside. Thanks guys for the new KICK START. By the way this isn't grey hair its primer I haven't decided on a color yet Ted Kempgens

2. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

Welcome from ga, Teddy haven't seen you since savannah a few years back, jack smith and big mike bring your name up all the time at the shop.
    joe varble