Register now to get rid of these ads!

Flathead to T5 - Shus us your clutch set up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fairlane500, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Hey all,

Adapting a T5 onto a Flathead in a 41 Pick up anyone got any pics or description of what they used for the clutch set up????

2. Crazydaddyo

Crazydaddyo

3. Thanks guys, I see on the thread now where i went wrong with the search T-5 without spaces would have got me there ...

4. Rathbone

Rathbone

For all of the harping about the search feature on this website you would begin to think it works. The trick is that it doesn't. You put in a word and wait thirty minutes while it thinks and comes back with nothing or says you have too few letters, or you can't search again so soon after the last search, or it pulls up only responses that are several years old. For all of the effort and time I've spent trying to use it I've come up with exactly nothing. The quickest way to find something is wait until someone else asks the question you want an answer to. Then they take the abuse dished out like the O.P. above and the rest of us can check out the links others have posted.

5. jason12872

jason12872

I used a speedway bellhousing, willwood master cylinder and a hydralic throwout bearing. Don't have to worry about linkage real easy to set up.

6. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

Learn to use Google's site search feature if you don't like the built-in search...but thanks for your useful tip.:rolleyes: