Register now to get rid of these ads!

Flathead Illiterate

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Big Olds Dog, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Big Olds Dog

Big Olds Dog

I'm doing a mechanical restoration on a 52 F1 with a bone stock original Flathead. This truck belongs to a big time goldchainer who needs a manual just to tie his shoes and insists on keeping it 'tiqued.
    The problem I have is knowledge on parts interchange. The truck has a busted exhaust manifold. I have found plenty off outlets for car manifolds but come up empty on truck . Do they swap out???

Need as much info or links as possible

2. Matthimself

Matthimself

The only way to fix that is zoomies through the hood. Tell him it was a rare factory option.

3. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

give them what they need not what they want !!! a nice new set of fenton exaust manifolds , speedway sells um.

4. rodrelic

rodrelic

Pic? I have a pile and I gave up one RH exhaust for an 8RT in a F5, believe it had the front of the motor crossover, still have the left side and others. They should be easy to find used. I have never figured out how they get busted.