Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Flathead Hot rod parts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by T's36Ford, Sep 21, 2018.

1. T's36Ford

T's36Ford
    from Michigan

Just getting started on my 36 5 window coupe after a four year paint job and need some suggestions for parts. Used to go to Hot rod and custom supply, Flathead Jack and Speedway but don't think they are around and or don't have what I am looking for. Need to replace driver side linkage and new fuel line suggestions. My motor is a 59AB with twin 94 carbs on a Hexagon tool intake. Running mechanical fuel pump as well. Thanks for the help! Tom

Attached Files:

2. alchemy

alchemy

Stromberg has everything you need for linkage and maybe even lines (not sure for the 94). Search for Uncle Max on the HAMB as a stateside dealer.

3. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

4. UNKL MAX sells his own dogbone linkage. Very nicely designed and made and reasonable too.

lurker mick likes this.

5. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

UNCLE MAX GETS MY VOTE

6. T's36Ford

T's36Ford
    from Michigan

Thanks to all for the help, will check out. Feeling dumb and old today, got busy yesterday and this was the first time to check on the site for a response. Is there a way to check on a post a bit faster than going through all of them?

7. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Log in, click on the head/shoulder silhouette near the top right next to the mail icon. Click on your screen name and then click on postings

alanp561 likes this.