Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Flathead help in Sumner, Wa!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rlm2011, Sep 24, 2017.

1. rlm2011

rlm2011
    from Sumner Wa

Hey there fellow Washington HAMBERS!!! I moved to Washington about 2 years ago been focused on starting a new business now to the point or it's time for me to start working on my 48 Lincoln Continental. She's got the V12 and that's what sold me on the car such a beautiful motor!!! But I know nothing about it, and I could really use some help down here the Sumner Washington area. If anyone out there can lead me to somebody who knows these flatties inside and out it would be greatly appreciated!! It's truly time for me to start getting on with my Hot Rod Lincoln dream thank you very much!

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. King ford

King ford
    from 08302

BRO , we need pictures! And there's a ton of knowledge right here and on FORD BARN just ask!.....and post pictures!

3. greener200

greener200

Im with King ford, on this one ,Fordbarn all the way, and here ! Post some photos of your car and what you messin with on it . I would never had got my truck going without the help and knowledge of the guys an gals on these two sites . goodluck with it

4. miker98038

miker98038
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Some years ago I was in contact with a Zephyr owner who was also involved with the Cascade Cougar club. They've got a Milton mailing address, so they're not far from Sumner. It's a long shot, but you might try contacting them and seeing if they've got a lead to the local Lincoln guys.

http://www.cascadecougarclub.com/