Register now to get rid of these ads!

Flathead 2x2 Edmunds/Stromberg

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Rick M. Louvers, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Rick M. Louvers

Rick M. Louvers

City: Franklinville

State: New Jersey
    Price: 950.00
    20191201_181751.jpg SOLD WATCH FOR NEXT UNIT OR PM ME. Original Edmund's Custom 2x2 intake w/ 2 original 97 stromberg carbs for flathead. THIS IS AN AUTHENTIC HOT ROD SETUP
    Carbs are professionally rebuilt complete with VINTAGE SPEED throttle bodies- so plan on tons of trouble free miles. Bodies and intake are texture powder coated to retain original look but easier to keep clean.
    You get your choice of banjo fittings and red fuel line or T 304 stainless fuel line (both shown in pics)
    VINTAGE SPEED Progressive linkage.
    Intake is old skool original and in very good condition. There is minimal damage on front of intake where generator bracket mounts. This will not be seen and will have no negative affect on performance or adjustment of bracket.
    Notice carb location... plenty of room for generator. 950.00 without air cleaners. 1020.00 complete with Polished EDMUNDS CUSTOM AIR CLEANERS.
    BOTH ARE PLUS THE RIDE. I am in S.Jersey or Central Fla. Over next couple of weeks if you want to pick up

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  2. Rick M. Louvers

Rick M. Louvers

SOLD SOLD SOLD! I have another system that will be ready this weekend. PM me if you want a sneak peek before I list this next one. Also all vintage Edmund's and Stromberg