Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Flat Head County, Montana

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by steamer, Nov 8, 2011.

1. steamer

steamer

Hey ya'll, just back from from moving my daughter to Kalispell Montana. What a cool place for Hot Rods, Flat Head County! While driving around town I came across RTS Hot Rod Shop, check out these pictures, a lot of great stuff to work with out in Big Sky. Two 396 Impalas settin' waiting to be something.
    Flat Head Hot Rods 001.jpg

Flat Head Hot Rods 002.jpg

Flat Head Hot Rods 003.jpg

Flat Head Hot Rods 004.jpg

Flat Head Hot Rods 005.jpg

Flat Head Hot Rods 006.jpg

Flat Head Hot Rods 008.jpg

Flat Head Hot Rods 009.jpg

Flat Head Hot Rods 010.jpg

2. 49 lincoln

49 lincoln
    from reno

Hella! We got married in Bigfork. I remember about 5 years ago or so, coming down from Glacier, there's a place that had a sweet Merc out front and a frickin museum inside full of Fords. Mostly stockers, but a couple bitchin rods n customs. West side of the road, north of Bigfork.

3. Flathead Johnny

Flathead Johnny
    from MA

4. 49 lincoln

49 lincoln
    from reno

They strapped boards to their foreheads when they were babies. The Flatheads.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Yeah, I live in Flathead county.....and I have a flathead in my truck. Coincidence? I think not! Flathead refers to the Indian tribe in the area.....

RT has some cool stuff laying around......you should see INSIDE the shop. Most of that stuff out front is for sale, pm me for contact info.

6. 33mopower

33mopower

Next time your there go check out Flathead Lake salvage. You can thank me later.