Register now to get rid of these ads!

Flagstaff Cruisers Meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by markyac, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Congratulations to my race partner , Spike (Ken Ackman) for winning the Straight Axle Shootout at Speedworld yesterday.
    Former bracket racer Spike, laid 'em all out with his 455 Olds powered Fleetline including a stellar .008 reaction time in the final!

We have talked to the club promotor and agreed to incorporate the straight axle class into our Fall event in November. We will be looking for a sponsor to help get this thing rolling.
    The Cruisers will be having their Fall meet in October, so now is the time to get going on those axle cars.
    Rods, roadsters and vintage dragsters will be allowed to run in this class, but they will have to pass quarter mile safety regs.

[​IMG]

2. A29TOENVY

A29TOENVY

I Was Out There Also I Did Not Have My Car Ready But Was There With My Dad In His 51 Plymouth Suburban.again Congrats Kennneth On Your Winning.hope To See More Of The Same People At Both Events There Were Alot Of Different Cars There.it Was An Awsome Show.

3. spikeshotrods

spikeshotrods

My race promoting partner Mark Yacavone, got runner-up in the motorcycle bracket, on his 1200 Sportster. His first holeshot was a "Great" (more traction than he expected) wheel high in the air, a painful experience for him if ya know what I mean :D He walked it off though - Thanks to the "Flagstaff Cruisers" this club puts on a great race, we learned few thing from you guys that were going incorporate into our race. Any Hamber's get any pics you can post?

Attached Files:

4. Was this in Flag or PHX?

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. spikeshotrods

spikeshotrods

PHX. ---Speedworld Drag Strip, Suprise, AZ.