Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fitchburg, Mass Swap, Who's going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Straightpipes, Apr 6, 2011.

1. F&J

F&J

There were FIVE cabriolet quarters in that pile, and was there more than 2 doors?. Wow that stuff was a tad bit bent up, but not rusty.

There was another vendor who had good 32 cabriolet doors and top irons at home.

Another vendor in the last row nearest the airstrip had a used pair of 32 running boards, but when I went back for them, he had left real early. Anybody know who he was if he still had them?

2. Straightpipes

Straightpipes

Revkev6, That cabrolet should have been loaded on my trailer. I would have thrown all my rusty junk in the bushes to make room for it:D.

F&J, I'm guessing, but I think those running boards were there last year..... Maybe they come every year. Must be asking a lot.

3. Pete

Pete

That Cabrio is my pal Roys, I have looked at that many times, a bit twisted but solid.

Pete-

4. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

thanks for the pics.

i would have liked to go, but i stayed home and got some stuff done on the 54, and made some progress on the 67 f100, and the 34. so i was productive at least...

5. revkev6

revkev6
    from ma

I don't know how much of the car was there. I tried not to look at it too hard. I LOVE cabriolets. Steve centrachio's (spell) purple cabrio was an early love of mine and I've never lost it! I wandered over to the pile of parts in a daze and the longer I looked at it the more I looked like the devil in "needful things" rubbing my hands together and scheming! If I had 5g's in my pocket I would have been divorced faster than that body ended up in my truck! I heard it was going to california if it didn't sell at the meet :confused:

I did talk to the guy with the cabrio doors too. He had a couple nice sets of 32 hood sides and a sweet looking chromed 12v flathead generator and mount. I wish the doors would have fit my 5 window coupster.

anybody else notice the cherry early 32 firewall?? had the complete gas pedal and dash tunnel, asking $700. figured if you needed the pedal too it was a pretty reasonable price.

anybody know where I can get louvers done in western mass?? heard there was a guy around westfield area that did them but I don't have a name or any info. the hood I picked up has repop blank brookville sides that need louvers!

6. Riva B.

Riva B.

I'm really sorry that I missed this.