Register now to get rid of these ads!

fisrt car

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tommyganly, Feb 21, 2011.

1. tommyganly

tommyganly
    from seaford de

I was wondering if anyone still had their fist car. This is my first car it was given to me by Uncle for my 16th birthday. It was a total p.o.s. but my father and I have been working on it ever since. Last year it fianly won at the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle Pa.

Lets see what you got?

Attached Files:

2. ytt49

ytt49
    from socal

i wish i still had my first car it was a 66 chevelle ss.
    good that you are keeping in the family.
    hope you can pass it down.
    clean car by the way

3. unclerichard

unclerichard
    from Michigan

Still got mine. '57 Chevy 210 2 dr sedan. Drove it to high school, then also drove it to my 30 year class reunion in '04. Ah, the fond memories

4. alchemy

alchemy

Still have my first car, a '40 Ford tudor. Still have my second car, a '67 Chevelle.

5. tommyganly

tommyganly
    from seaford de

I'm glad to see some of us are lucky enough to still have their first car. I have so many great memories working with my dad on it. It kept us very close through all the years.

6. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

mines an OT car, i dont stil have it but i know the yard its sittin in, it belongs to a friend

its not a cool car at all, but every day i think about gettin it and fixin it up.. a '87 dodge raider.. i went through 2 motors in that thing before finally giving up on it.. always wantd a 318 in it or somethin cool

7. metal man

metal man

Still have mine,given to me by my dad and then we built it together.It will be my son's one day.

Attached Files:

8. kayjohn

kayjohn

Yep... Still got mine. 1969 Mustang coupe. Bought in 1978 for $700.00

[​IMG]

1978-- 351W FMX PS PDB AC Tilt

[​IMG]

1982 My first paint job with ghost flames.

[​IMG]

2010 Still working on it. Four wheel disc. PS, PB, AC, 429 4V,C-6 and Tilt.

1979 Still have the girl to. too much invested in both.

[​IMG]

9. Still got my first ride which is O/T that I have owned for 4 or 5 years. And I still have my first HAMB friendly ride which I have had for 8 months. Ya I'm a newbie!

10. tommyganly

tommyganly
    from seaford de

I still have my HAMB friendly car also. It is my absolute dream (even though it looks like a turd) a 4dr 1951 Merc. loved them ever since I saw American Graffiti when i was a kid.

11. ironhead68

ironhead68

Look to the left. After 49 years, you'd think it would have a decent paint job!

12. 76cam

76cam

Ive still got mine ot car.But its my first one.Just repainted it agin.76 camaro.

13. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I sold mine, a 51 Mercury coupe after owning it 32 years a few years ago when things in my world weren't going right. The present owner had put a lot of work and money in it and has it looking pretty good though. I bought it when I was 16 years old from the high school leather crafts teacher.