Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Fish carburetors

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Moriarity, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

Look into that..

2. DRAGONSGATE

DRAGONSGATE

My experience with Fish Carb's was very brief and a long time ago.
    I was running a 63 Renault Caravel with a 1970 R10, mild cam and duel 3/4 SU's at a whopping 1289 cc
    A friend of mine had a 70 R1o car with the stock engine and Solex carb at 1189 cc
    Every once in a while we would meet up on a section of old 395 just out side of Riverside Ca.
    We would be going up a slight incline and when we saw each other the race was on with me pulling him by a little better than a car length.
    My friend came across a Fish, cleaned it up and put it on the stock R10.
    It was a game changer because the next time we raced he beat me by a good two lengths.
    I was impressed but I was busy with life at the time and mostly forgot about it except to relate the story every once in a while.
    About a week ago while looking for some other stuff came across a video of a guy by the name of Mike Brown showing some casting of his carburetors.
    Got me interested all over again and have been trying to find how to get one.
    I try Mike Brown Innovations .com but can't get anywhere.
    If I could find the dimensions I too would give making one a go.

3. DRAGONSGATE

DRAGONSGATE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.