Register now to get rid of these ads!

First week down at my Dream Job

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by spikeshotrods, Aug 30, 2013.

1. spikeshotrods

spikeshotrods

After 36 years working in the commercial sign trade, a door has opened for for me to make my move to my dream job in the Hot Rod Business. Something I've always wanted to do but thought the sign business would be more of a steady job. I'm now doing fabrication, body and paint work for Troy Wait at "Hot Rod Alley" in Peoria, AZ. and loving what I do. I am also only 5 minutes from my house as opposed to the 45 commute that I have been doing the past 4 year. Life is Good. Thank You Lord. :D If we could be of service to you Please call Troy at (602) 312 - 8928

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  2. classic gary

classic gary

Congrats, I never found my dream job, I DID find a lot of nightmare jobs?,!!LOL!

3. HamD

HamD

Congrats!

I tried googling but can't find it readily.
    If that's not intentionally, tell us more.

What kind of fab?

4. gordspeed

gordspeed
    from Oregon

Congrats! Maybe some day everyone could say that.... :)

5. chromeazone

chromeazone

My Dream Job is a Dressing Room Attendant at the Deja Vu or a Spearmint Rhino.

Shoot, I'd even pay the manager minimum wage!
    (Doubt if they'll ever open one up over In Prescott. Too many dusties and retired school teachers, Boo Hoo !)

6. 33sporttruck

33sporttruck

Spike, Your thread says a lot about you and for you. Keeping your appreciative attitude will carry you far in your new position. Life is Good, Enjoy your new opportunity. Sometimes success is in the mind and you will do well. Jeff

7. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Doing what you love isn't a job, it's a blessing. Congrats.