Register now to get rid of these ads!

First tire smoker!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jokerjason, Jul 29, 2009.

1. jokerjason

jokerjason

Hey all, was just thinking about the first burnout I ever did, thought it would be cool to hear some stories. Mine was in me and my bro's 54 chevy, it had a 6 in it with a clifford 4 barrel manifold and fenton headers, there was this steep hill behind the courthouse in town that you could roll down backwards and hit the gas and really smoke the hell out of the tire, I rolled back about 10 feet and dumped the clutch and all hell broke loose...we stayed there for about 10 seconds and then started to roll over the edge of the hill..as soon as we hit the flat spot the tire cut into a rock and it blew like a damn grenade. Our old man was so pissed but was pretty impressed we layed about a thiry footer with that six!! See ya JOKER JASON. He also told me and my brother that that was the last set of tires he was going to pay for!!:)

2. f100kid

f100kid
    from So-Cal

My first tire smoke was in my dads 1996 ford f150 with a special order gt motor we did it at my grandpas house in his backyard. It was awesome we almost blew out a tire.

3. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

my first official burnout was when I was a senior in high school on the test drive of the GTO I ended up buying. took off from a light and as soon as I got rolling I floored it and the tires went up in smoke. SOLD!