Register now to get rid of these ads!

First "Paid" Project 56 Chevy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ddpecka348, Feb 19, 2011.

1. ddpecka348

ddpecka348

My Boss from where i worked over last summer is having my dad and I do some work on his 56 Chevy 2 door post. He wants the car to look the same outside and interior the same but all the susp., brakes, motor and tranny changed. I took the opportunity to do it for him! Not sure on pay yet but he's giving me a 55 2 door in return and 2 narrow 9in rearends also. All the brakes from master cylinder, lines, bearings, shoes and wheel cylinder are going to be redone. Wants a built up 350 4 bolt in it and a aluminum powerglide and after a while wants a 9in put in it. Very solid car only a little rust on outside body! Floors and trunk are excellent! Some trim will be replaced and front bumper is going bye-bye :D
    For some reason i can not upload pics i will get them here asap!

2. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Cool deal I guess but I would want to know what was expected of me and what you would expect from him before starting any work in a deal like that.
    It might save you some greif down the road.
    Hope it works out for ya.