Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Firestone air balloon Wheels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by orangeamcs, Feb 23, 2020.

1. orangeamcs

orangeamcs

I picked up a few of what I believe to be these wheels. Only problem is all the pictures I tend that people post are smooth centers, mine have spokes. Definitely a manufactured wheel and the came with the correct caps. I did find a ad for the Firestone wheels that show spokes, but it's just a illustration. Anyone have any insight?

forgot to add that they are 15x5. I did get 2 16x4 rims as well.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  2. Don't know enough about them to verify, but they appear to be the real deal. Cool find for sure. What is the bolt pattern? Looks big, like 5 1/2. Hope someone is familiar enough with them to see this and verify........Don.

3. orangeamcs

orangeamcs

they are 5 on 5.5

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. alchemy

alchemy

I've never seen the spoked kind. I usta own a set of the solids many years ago. There is currently a pair of solids in the classifieds for cheap money. No caps though.

5. I have about 10 of the spoked kind. In 16 inch. Ford and chevy bolt patterns...they are stamped Firestone on the insides....No caps though.