Register now to get rid of these ads!

fire out my exhaust?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kelseydum, Nov 13, 2011.

1. There is something a little more interesting blocking the view. No complaints however.

2. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

Thank you for NOT sharing any pictures of what you just described. Good thing you didn't explain that from the git-go, or there might have been some OTHER type of flaming going on.

dj

3. big bad john

big bad john

....WOW......With those long legs and red dress.....I can see why you have fire out of your pipes.......

4. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

I see that I should have read ALL posts before thanking you, although because you've elected to have some heifer drape herself all over the car it's impossible to see the setup anyway. When you're posting your car, please keep the ladies off of the merchandise - makes you look cheesy and it really doesn't enhance my opinion of your ride.

5. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

What exhaust, all I see are four headlights.
    I can't see enough of the truck to get an idea of how bad it is. Spikes all over it, and blue clearance lights are enough of an indication to me though.

6. Looks like you still didn't read ALL of it, Prop...;)

7. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

and yes...in spite of your protestations to the contrary, your 'hot rod' still smacks of RATness....35-up pickup with no fenders, but an earlier grille shell with TEETH? Pipes (headers) pointing up in the air? open a pre-64 magazine that dealt with ordinary hot rods and find me an example of the silliness you claim is not 'rat rod'-inspired. Get a good dictionary and familiarize yourself with the definition of TRADITIONAL

8. Yeah, filling the hood welt holes with dog collar studs isn't gonna get you much cred here...

9. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

If it looks like poo and smells like poo, it usually is..... Poo....

10. Done, possibly good quality work, sure. Traditional, not even close, unless you're talking tradition of the 2000-2010 era. I'd be willing to bet money you'd have a hard time finding an International pickup like that in the background of the pictures of any car magazine published before 1966, let alone a feature on one. And if you did, it would be on a stock frame with the original front clip, not one of these fenderless things.

Granted, it was much easier to find a Ford coupe or roadster in decent shape for an affordable price then, but still.

11. Has anyone noticed that threads about almost any car stay open until a "HAMB-appropriate" argument starts?

12. wheeler.t

wheeler.t

Well, at least it has paint on it.