I read on here, on the HAMB, that a great treatment for bare is boiled linseed oil and acetone, mixed 50/50. So I tried it, liked it and did the whole car. When finished, I had an empty plastic container and saturated rag. I made sure that there was no material left in the cup and tossed both the rag and cup in my plastic shop garbage can. The next morning, I opened the shop door to a cloud of smoke, pretty thick. So I closed the door and called the fire department. We then spent 2 hours looking at everything we could, but found...nothing. The next day, my buddy who shares the shop, called me and said "I found it", it being the ignition source. The plastic garbage can had the bottom burned out of it. Luck has it that it was away from anything flammable, outside of the can. A little research told me that the linseed oil will spontaneously combust if exposed to oxygen, which happen to me. So, beware!