Register now to get rid of these ads!

Finding Them Locals

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Humboldt Cat, Mar 22, 2003.

1. Humboldt Cat

Humboldt Cat
    from Eureka, CA

Hey all, this may sound silly but how does one seek out HAMB'ers that are based in their area, short of asking around and meeting them? That is: is there a page that lists members with their locales? Just curious. Always cool to know HAMB'ers in yer own neck o' the hood.

2. nor cal nic

nor cal nic

hey, i'm down here in santa rosa, there's a couple of hambers here, redbeard, av8, neil... i'd put a post on the hamb asking for the north coast hambers to unite. at some car shows, billetproof, the shifters' show at viva las vegas among others, the hambers have a banner up, just walk over and start tellin' lies.
    nic

3. Humboldt Cat

Humboldt Cat
    from Eureka, CA

Thanks for putting out the word! Usually we up in Humboldt don't dabble as much in the electronic arts as we do with smoke signals... I'll be at Kool April Nights in Redding next month- you? Any HAMB'ers goin'?
    Northcoasters unite, indeed.

4. purple

purple

<font color="purple"> I'll be here, Since I'm local I entered my car. Call when you show up. (530)222-0248 </font>

5. nor cal nic

nor cal nic

not going to make it up for that on account i'm gettin' hitched in vegas on the 17th. of april. gotta' save my moneys. i'll stay in touch.
    nic