Well, It didn't go well. At the beginning the results were disappointing. Then it got worse. The sand would not feed right. The line clogged. After a few hours of messing with it I got the sand to feed by putting it in my old air blaster tank so I could draw from the bottom of it. I put the tank in the tractor bucket over my head and got the sand to feed. I could feel the sand bouncing back on my hand but not enough force to remove anything. I thing the pump on my pressure washer took a dump. At the end the water coming out of the handle with no wand attaches only went about 6'. At one point the water line got pretty hot. I can get another pump for about $100 if I need it. I'll do some more tomorrow. In the first picture the two light areas are one layer of paint removed, each spot took a couple of minutes when the thing was sort of working. It did work well enough for a while to clean the winter's mud off of the tractor.