Register now to get rid of these ads!

Finally made it to the HAMB!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BigNick1959, Oct 23, 2006.

1. BigNick1959

BigNick1959

Quick intro about myself. My name is Big Nick, and I live in Kenosha, I've been a Pinstriper, Airbrush Artist, and sign painter for all my "adult" life. I started in back in the early 70's and am heavily influenced by Roth and Dutch ( of course ) as well as Chicago Area Stripers like, Brando, Greg Weideman, Mr. 50's, Bendi the Stroke, and the infamous Peter Pan :D

I've opened 4th Gear Studios about 15 years ago on Elston and Irving in Chicago,, currently located in Kenosha ( with a brief stint in Mauston ) where I've been slingin the brush for the last 5 years.

I've striped everything from Coffe CUps, to Coffins....... Check out some of my other work here,,, http://www.4thgearstudios.com

Here are some pics of some of my latest work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mackster

mackster

AWAESOME WORK! come down this neck of the woods sometime, we welcome all those with great talent! MKSTR.

3. Hellfish

Hellfish

Hey Nick! Welcome!

Elston & Irving?! I used to live near Irving and Pulaski!

Here's some more of Nick's fine work on my 59... he sprayed the candy and laid the pinstripes

[​IMG]

4. 57wagon

57wagon

SWEET LINES Brother!!!!

Welcome to the HAMB!!!