Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Finally, Got One. (Thief,that is...)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chopd48pan, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Better if "Bubba" takes him dry :eek: That would be more what he deserves. :D

2. rotenjon

rotenjon

Telivised public execution, sell lotto tickets to see who flips the switch. Kills two birds with one stone, gets rid of scum bags and reduces state deficites. JMHO!:rolleyes:

3. deto

deto

you selling tickets?

4. 067chevy

067chevy

Hang him up by his balls if he got any.

5. dirty4

dirty4

any chance he could fall down 5 or 6 times while being transported?

6. BanjoBoy

BanjoBoy

Hope they tattoo his eyes blood red in jail

7. The model A stolen was owned by a friend of mine. The car was in a non-descript trailer that was stolen. The article is wrong in that it was taken from the owners property in the daylight during the work week. Thief was a dumb ass and was looking for something easy to get rid of quietly, NOT around here you don't. Word got out amongst all of us, this Montana community only has about 150,000 people at most, I think that helped out alot. He had help and someone he knew really well ratted him out. His "help" hasn't been charged.

The good news is that the car was 100% intact and untouched.

The storage unit had the remnants of 50+ lock hasps that had been cut.

Its really a shame that "1lowtrk"s truck stolen in Austin or "barebones32" roadster stolen in Pomona haven't been found and the thieves caught.

I have a sheriff friend in Washington State that suggested I scrounge one of their old locking parking boots for trailers/vehicles parked for unattended.

8. This is one of the best ideas I have heard for a judicial system in a long time. I love it!

9. metalshapes

metalshapes

Having had a car, car parts, a welder and tools stolen from me in the past, I understand the frustration.

But we dont need all the tough guy talk...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.