Register now to get rid of these ads!

Finally got off the couch

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by harleyddad, Dec 1, 2011.

1. harleyddad

harleyddad

During the Thanksgiving holidays, I got off the couch and got my 49 Ford running again. Had a starter/wiring issue for the past 6 months and just would not stay on task. Spent 2 days chasing wires and blowing fuses, but got the old flathead fired off. That inspired me to move to my 30 Ford highboy that has been sitting since 1996. Haven't gotten it running yet but making progress.

My lovely Bride just kicked in for my Alliance membership since I just lurked here for years. Can't find a better woman anywhere, loves old cars and supports my HAMB habit. I got her a 1965 Comet, not done much to it yet, it will follow the Model A.

Attached Files:

2. RDP

RDP
    from Kansas

Sitting since '96 are you crazy. If you don't want it I'll take it. Just kidding! I know how you feel it can be hard to find motivation. Glad you got moving again and good luck.

3. Fenderless Model A coupe with a bigblock Chevy....FUN!! Fire it up and lay rubber.