No photos but I cut the Henry J outer column down to 23 inches, using the upper bearings. I took the upper bearings off the J upper shaft and installed them onto the chevelle shaft, collapsed the shaft to length and pinned it with a roll pin. Then took the lower bearing, retainers and small piece of the inner tube off the chevelle column and welded it to J column. Put it all together and on the interior side it looks totally like it did before, happy guy. I moved the column and drop about an inch to the left to clear the engine. This thing was tricky splitting the gap between a sparkplug socket and header bolt socket without interfering with exhaust port. The things you have to think ahead about or you screw yourself down the road. Last piece of the puzzle was welding a plate to column to attach to firewall for support.