Register now to get rid of these ads!

finally an Intro..

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by littlechris, Nov 5, 2007.

1. littlechris

littlechris
    from MILWAUKEE

Hi, Im Christopher. I'm 20, love to build stuff, and have fun. I am currently building a 27 T coupe. I have kept my hands dirty at the West Allis Auto Club since I was 14. It must have all started with an addiction to legos the moment i could hold one. For such a young guy I seem to get into my projects a little deeper than people expect. I like to pay close attention to detail with my craftmanship and take great pride in it. I always come off as a goofball, but when it comes down to business i'm a totally different person with a good work ethic and deep consentration. I am here on the HAMB to learn about building traditional hotrods, help others with what i can, and make friends with people that have the same common interest of hotrods, fabricating, and just having a great time with cars.

2. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

Chris is a talented little midget lover.....

He busts his ass, and really has a knack for this stuff...... and he welds "like a BITCH."

He's been a really big help to me lately and I appreciate it.

3. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

wecome!!!! from norcal!!!!

4. littlechris

littlechris
    from MILWAUKEE

5. Jaker

Jaker

The FAT BOYS RULE!

-Jake

6. Mopar34

Mopar34

Welcome from the Right Coast. Let's see some pics of the 27T and your handy work!:D

7. littlechris

littlechris
    from MILWAUKEE

well here is my T as it sits and the rails before we tacked in the crossmembers.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]