Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fenton Headers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fe26, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Fe26

Fe26

Hi guys, I havn't been over here for quite a while, I've been over at Fordbarn. I have a question.
    Does anyone know if Fenton produced sets of their Headers for Right Hand Drive vehicles with Flathead engines? Or if anyone produces copies for RHD. I would like to have that legendary look and sound that only seems to be available for LHD cars. Thanks.

2. mustang6147

mustang6147
    from Kent, Ohio

Get ahold of Tom Langdons Stove bolt. he is out of Mich and he has the castings, and makes or sells alot of fenton stuff. If anyone would know it would be him

3. 40FordGuy

40FordGuy

Speaking of right drive flathead powered cars,....Has anyone ever found a set of brake / clutch pedals, with the mounting bracket, for the right-drive Fords?

I was toying with the idea of building a right-drive 40 pickup,...just to be different. The holes are already in the frames, and the clutch shaft is simply installed from the right side.

4TTRUK

4. Fe26

Fe26

Good luck on finding (Hyd.) pedals for RHD, they are rare and highly prized.

5. Tedders

Tedders

bump looking for flathead headers for right hand drive as well

6. Just came across this thread.. i would disagree with the early Ford pedals being rare and highly prized. They are desirable.. rare, ehh not so much. They can be found, if you are willing to look.