Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fenton headers on 250 Chevy?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mugsy, Feb 2, 2006.

1. mugsy

mugsy
    from San Diego

Were Fenton headers ever made for 230-292 chevy inlines? I thought Fentons were primarily 216-261.
    -David

2. HEATHEN

HEATHEN
    from SIDNEY, NY

\

No, they weren't. However, Tom Langdon sells Fenton style cast iron headers for the later sixes.

3. mugsy

mugsy
    from San Diego

That's what I thought. I saw an ad for a Clifford 4 bbl intake and Fenton headers for a 250. I asked if they are really Fentons or if they were Langdons cast iron and he said they are really Fentons and for a 250. Just trying to get to the bottom of this 'cause I need some shortys for my 292. My long tubes are dragging on speed bumps since lowering my truck.
    -David

4. Tito

Tito
    from Sacramento

I will vouch for langdon's cast iron headers. They are quality. And in my experience, Clifford will say whatever they need to get you to buy their stuff. After 2 bad experiences with them, I decided never again with them yahoos.
    Erron

5. 6narow

6narow

I realize this is an old thread and the quoted posting was truthful at the time it was created, but just an FYI, Tom Langdon has since passed the sales of later 194-292 inline six parts to Tom Lowe of 12bolt.com, so you'll have to go there to get those cast iron headers.
    http://www.12bolt.com/store/p153/Exh_Manifolds_Dual_Chevy_194-230-250-292.html