Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical ***February 2021 Banger Meet Thread - 6 More Weeks Shop Time!***

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Jiminy, Feb 2, 2021.

1. briphaeton

briphaeton
    from cal

I think it might be a Newsletter rather that a magazine.

Old Dawg likes this.
  2. noboD

noboD

That's what I was told when I emailed.

Old Dawg likes this.
  3. I think that's what I've been reporting! A NewsLetter! I don't think the Central Coast Group is trying to supplant this thread on H.A.M.B. or Ford Barn or, in fact any other media outlet. They jut want to keep together the news, whys and wherefores of the international adherents and followers of the racing events and classes of F.A.S.T. They'll not only tell of the events and their results. Stories about members builds will be featured. They will still pass forward articles such as the Mosher's did like Kem Robertson's History of Ed & Bud Winfield. And for those of you on THIS thread who didn't know about Kem's long running and detailed set of articles; are the worse for it! Those that didn't "Pony Up" the subscription of membership of the F.A.S.T. Quarterly magazine will have to buy Robertson's book if they want to know what and who brought us to our part of motorsports! The email letter, as I say; if it comes off will not have a price on it!

Jet96 likes this.
  4. hardtimesainit

hardtimesainit

Hey Denis,
    I agree with your basic thoughts, but would add....
    If one studied the ‘old’ FAST magazine closely, you’d see that there were PLENTY advertisers of goods and services in every mag. These merchants paid good $ to support our hobby, and to sell their wares. I believe these same merchants/ hobbyists will participate again.
    I can say that I bought plenty goods/services from these people who support our/their hobby.

Old Dawg likes this.
  5. Airborne34

Airborne34
    from Texas

What I meant was a separate forum section. Then a separate thread for each banger topic. Idea is to get away from a single, 10+ page thread with multiple subjects and comments.

6. Jiminy

Jiminy