Register now to get rid of these ads!

Favorite Car Movie Lines

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ranchero, Dec 13, 2006.

1. "Lawrence, Lawrence of Arabia, He was an English guy, He went to fight the Turkish..."
    (in a sing-song kinda way)

2. And of course.....

Da-dum-duuummmm! I, am Captain Chaos! And this, this is my faithful companion, Cato... Say hello, Cato!

[​IMG]

3. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

"What's behind me is not important." - The Gumball Rally

4. ChrisinPhilly

ChrisinPhilly

He who smelt it, dealt it. American graffiti

5. Slickster51_50

Slickster51_50

[/quote]

The name of that movie was Catch Me If you can!the 57 is black with flames at and at one point they bring it out from underneathe the football field.They run it through the car wash and it another color as the cops go by in a helicopter looking for it.

6. Slickster51_50

Slickster51_50

My all time favorite quote fro AG is after the cop writes milner the ticket he hands the girl the ticket

Milner:File this under CS
    Girl: Whats that
    Milner:Chicken Shit cause thats what it is!

7. "If you two wanna turn yourselves into a greasy spot out on a country road somewhere, go right ahead. I don't give a shit and I don't think anybody else does. . ." Days of Thunder

8. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

"Having trouble with that locker?"

-Christine

9. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

"My Dad's a Television Repair man, he's got the Ultimate set of tools...I can fix it!"
    -Jeff Spicoli

"We wanna be free to ride. We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"
    -Peter Fonda

"Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle."
    -Wooderson in Dazed and Confused

10. JAWS

JAWS

"Pull that thing over RIGHT NOW! mr."
    "right now?"
    "RIGHT NOW"
    "okay......"

"Chinese bandits 12 o'clock"

"I gotta wait till 11 so my pop's asleep, then I can get it."

11. OK PULL IT over your boxed!(coming from cop helo) little tight thru sweeper good thru grandstand tight thru the front......but I gotta tel ya ASSHOLE your under arrest for section ba\lah blah blah as queen starts playin from the cassette player...............damn I love this flick,name it!

12. Sik Shifter

Sik Shifter

"How exactly does a posi-trac rear end on a plymouth work? ... IT JUST DOES!" -Joe Dirt... not really a car movie but it did have a bunch of mopar stuff in there

13. s55mercury66

s55mercury66
    from SW Wyoming

Doesn't Joe say "You might make a Pharoah yet, boy" or somethin' like that in "American Graffitti"?:confused: We always say that to the new guys at work:rolleyes: (drilling rig). And, of course, "There's a fish that looks just like our fish!" :D

14. renrob5000

renrob5000

"Speed's just a matter of money...how fast ya wanna go?"

Mad Max

15. Thanks guy's,i haven't stopped loughing.
    can't remember if it was "mischief" i think.
    "studebaker, you can't get laid in a studebaker".

16. Chieftec160

Chieftec160

17. Danog

Danog

"My hemi is in the shop I'm having barefoot gas pedel installed" or " It'll buff out" Joe Dirt

18. Dirt! - dirt in the fuel line! Clyde Barrow's mechanic in Bonnie and Clyde.

And I always like when Falfa picks up Ron Howard's girlfriend, turns to her slowly and starts crooning - "Some enchanted evening, you will see a stranger...."

19. ..."you talkin to me?"..."No, I'm talkin to the other 50 creeps here"

20. Mac_55

Mac_55

21. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

I've got a few,and I'll do it by movie:

Roadracers(Lost Highway):
    Sarge: Hey, now you pay attention to something here. These kids ain't the same anymore. And you know what's behind it all? Rock 'n' roll. That music is turning the kids into a bunch of sex hungry, beer drinking, road racing werewolves.

Between Nixer and J.T.(The cook):
    Nixer: Looky here, J.T. From here to eternity is the time before I was born, and from here to eternity is the time after I die. And this... is the only chance I get... to do it.
    J.T.: You ain't doing nothing. You're gonna spend the rest of your days in this little town, and you're gonna die here with one of my burgers in your hand.

Deathproof:
    Stuntman Mike: Ladies, we're gonna have some fun.

Stuntman Mike: Well damn if you ain't so sweet you make sugar taste just like salt.

Stuntman Mike: Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.

Duel:
    David Mann: Come on you miserable fat-head, get that fat-ass truck outta my way!

Mad Max:
    Grease Rat: Like the sign says, "Speed's just a question of money. How fast you wanna go?"

Mad Max 2:
    Max: I want to drive that truck.
    Zetta: And how do you plan to do that? Look at yourself. You couldn't drive a wheelchair.

Max: I'm just here for the gasoline.

American Graffiti:
    Carol: Your car is uglier than I am. That didn't come out right.

This whole exchange between Bob Falfa and John Milner:
    Bob Falfa: Hey man, I'm sorry if I scared ya!
    John Milner: You're gonna hafta do one hell of a lot more than that to scare me!
    Bob Falfa: Hey I've been lookin' all over for ya man. Didn't nobody tell ya I was lookin' for ya?
    John Milner: Man, I can't keep track of all you punks runnin' 'round here backwards.
    Bob Falfa: Hey you're s'posed to be the fastest thing in the Valley man, but that can't be your car. It must be your mama's car! I'm sorta' embarrassed to be this close to ya!
    John Milner: Yeah, well I'm not surprised, drivin' a field car!
    Bob Falfa: Field car? What's a field car?
    John Milner: A field car runs through the fields, droppin' cow shit all over the place to make the lettuce grow.
    Bob Falfa: Ha ha! That's pretty good! Say, I like the color of your car there, man. What's that s'posed to be? Sort of a cross between piss yella' and puke green ain't it?
    John Milner: Well, you call that a paint job, but it's pretty ugly. I bet you got to sneak up on the pumps just to get a little air in your tires!
    Bob Falfa: Well at least I don't have to pull over to the side just to let a funeral go by man.
    John Milner: Oh ho, funny!

22. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

BUT YOU CAN !! Myth Busters last week they polished a piece of shit...I think it was a Lion turd..:cool:

23. Dave50

Dave50

I like when when Henry fonda says Clown to Franklin clown to franklin you ready cause i am going to .............. your ass

24. Bad Banana

Bad Banana

Hollywood Knights

When they dropped off the guys trying to get into the knights and made them strip - "hey... that looks like a penis only smaller"

Later when they were trying to find clothes the one guy finds some sheets and his buddy reminds him where they are (not good)...

"just some guy banging his ol' lady"

"What do you get when you cross a donkey with a bermuda onion?? A piece of ass that brings tears to your eyes..."

"Clark!!! Clark!! You're supposed to be riding shotgun!!"

"Mrs Friedman!!!... Look.. We are all in our underwear."

"When they hit the car it knocked my pants off!!"

"Thirsty?... have some punch officer."

"This shit is Wayyyyy outta line... you squirrels better have some nuts in your mouth or you're going down town!!"

"Dudley.. come here dudley.. I want to show you something"

"Hey Red Riding Hood... Want to be eaten by the big bad wolf?" "Fuck you Newbomb"

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  25. edweird

edweird

buford t. justice says: thats funny... you sounded taller on the radio.

26. oldtom69

oldtom69
    from grandin nd

from used cars"50 bucks never killed anybody"gets used everytime I buy a car part my wife asks about

27. shmoozo

shmoozo
    from Media, PA

I love this thread.

28. HotRodMetal

HotRodMetal
    from USA

DAZED & CONFUSED

David Wooderson. "Hey Benny, you better have your wood screws, 'cause I'm going to blow your doors completely off!"

29. loco_gringo

loco_gringo

Best line ever.