Register now to get rid of these ads!

Father's Day

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by banjeaux bob, Jun 20, 2011.

1. banjeaux bob

banjeaux bob
    from alaska

I was fortunate enough to spend Father's Day afternoon with two of my daughters. We went to the annual car show put on by one of the fuel companies. The girls agreed to the car show as long as I didn't spend a lot of time talking with everybody there.It's a small town and it's not hard to know a lot of people!So,I didn't take a lot of pictures.

Willie from the Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum( http://www.fountainheadmuseum.com/ ) took us for a ride in the museum's 1919 Pierce Arrow.The one throught the windscreen looks like a David Greenlees image without the Vermont scenery.

We were at the walamart and started to chat with a total stranger.At the end of the conversation,he offered to take our picture.I didn't realize how little my girls were,even yet!

Attached Files:

2. That Pierce Arrow is "pure class". Great to see your daughters taking part with their Dad.

3. darrylkmc

darrylkmc

Just saw this post Bob. Glad to see that you were able to get a photo of my newly rebuilt original Model A Engine that I installed into my 1930 Phaeton (Second Photo).