Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fat Freds Soapy Dawg Car Wash Fundraiser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jalopy Kid, Apr 20, 2010.

1. So our beloved Clutch Poppers mascot Fat Fred, needs everyone's help. He is suffering from a cruciate ligament rupture and will require surgery in order to walk again.
    The surgery will be between $1500 and $2200, so we are having a car wash to help raise funds to pay for part of the surgery.
    For those of you that do not know Fred, he is a 4 year old Beagle who enjoys car rides and long walks in the country.
    Fred is an active hot rodder and can usually be found hanging out at LG Kustoms, or at any of the local cruise nights and car shows.

So Come on down on May 2nd, and for a donation you can have your hot rod, kustom, or hell even your grandmas old hand me down beater scrubbed clean.
    For an extra donation you can even have your ride vacuumed and hand polished.
    16718F - 111 Ave Edmonton
    11:00am - 6Pm

For those facebookers out there, here is a link to the event page
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=110365002336990

Fred really wants to make it out to the car shows this summer, and he needs your help to do it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bttt for the daytime crowd

3. Boyd Who

Boyd Who

I hope you get a good turn out! I'm sure Fred would appreciate it.

4. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I had a dog that blew both of his ACL's out. Surgery one after the other and it was hard road after to get him back on his feet again. Best of luck to the show and Fat Fred!!!!

5. This Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!

Fred had his surgery on Tuesday and it was a success. No other damage other than the ligament. He is now in the recovery stage, and I now owe my Mom a lot of money haha.
    Weather is calling for blue sky and sunshine!