Register now to get rid of these ads!

"Fast & Loud"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 46international, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2 words
    FUCKIN JOKE

2. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I watched it, uh, once...

I really only replied here to say hello to Fat Hack:cool:

3. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie
    from Denton TX

I think this show reflects reality pretty well. Good guys working for rich assholes that make money off people that don't know any better. That's life...don't get more real than that.

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ app

4. Huh??? :eek:

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!

5. brad chevy

brad chevy

Fast&loud--Desert Junk yard- Jessies show,Chop-Cut-Rebuild, Take your pick,all suck and none are even close to reality. Dang I left out Boyd Cottington's flop,how could I have just forgot that one ?

6. scibjenkins

scibjenkins

Watching nice people, do nice things does NOT make a tv show. Or at least that's what the producers think.

7. b-body-bob

b-body-bob

That sums it up for me too.

8. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

Its still better then American Shoppers........... But its def going to make a million more wannabee's building Junk and asking $1,000,000 "I saw the same exact car on TV only it was a dif color, had an 8cly, and was a 2 door but its woth the same".

9. Fast and loud?
    My wife's response to my:"how was daddy tonight?"question.

10. My only real response is to the OP: So, have you not seen all the other threads on this topic get closed and disappear? If not I understand, things roll by quickly on the "new posts" section. Anyways, when your thread ends up the same way, just wanted you to know what happened. The common consensus here is that the show sucks, the guy is a hack, and scripted TV has nothing to do with traditional rods and customs.

11. scibjenkins

scibjenkins

I do respect the guys who work for him. They seem to do damn good work in what, two days it usually is?

12. It's TV man! They pick out all the best TV, the obnoxious stuff, the hooting and hollering, the catch phrases, and edit all down to fit in the time allotted.

Might be fun to sit across the bar from them after an auction... I'm pretty sure the evening wouldn't be complete until somebody gets tossed by their belt loops.

13. Watching reality shows is like watching circle-jerk racing.

You already know what's next.... another left turn!

14. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

Last comment................... Nothing is done in a "Time Frame" if you watch the gasser eposode the car they "sold" last week is in the back ground still in a hundred peices.

15. 1928chevycoupe

1928chevycoupe

As everyone said, its a "reality show", which means its heavily scripted and edited for "entertainment" value.

I like seeing the cars, so I watch it.

I dont like car "flippers' like this guy, but in a way the show is educational because it helps you identify the flippers and fakes, and shows you the games they play, and how to avoid them!

16. This thread has already lasted longer than that show should have.

17. gnarlytyler

gnarlytyler

I like shows about ancient aliens..

18. Seems like the guy is an a_hole! Interesting to watch but kinda lame!

19. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie
    from Denton TX

Remember when we talked about traditional hot rods and customs?

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ app

20. 1950Effie

1950Effie
    from no where

Read about the scam he tried to pull at the SEMA show! The guy is a giant douce.

21. Bounder

Bounder

Camel seems you and I feel the same. Why are the bosses on all these shows assholes? Uh after being a "Boss" maybe I should know! Too much talking and bullshit and not enough actual working on cars.

22. scibjenkins

scibjenkins

Agreed.

23. Irishman

Irishman

All these shows are so formula based. Some knobend and his croonies have to build "X" + "Deadline" = Drama.

Attached Files:

24. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

I watched that too as I moderate the 1952-59 Ford Group I think there was more time spent watching commercials than actual show time so it's a small wonder we did not see much of the build.Typical B.S. of a show with the "deadlines" and drama crap,I don't think these networks will ever "get it" that no one cares about drama.

25. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I think the HAMB has a new policy... Absolutely no threads about reality TV shows...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.