Well, I had hoped to get a little more done this weekend, but mother nature kind of got in the way a little bit...Kids didn't have school friday with -11 temps...Today was spent watching and coaching my daughters' baskeball games. But here is where I am tonight. My friend Ken hooked me up with a guy that does alot of custom work and he sold me a pair of '53 buick headlight rings. So the plan was to french them. So I started out by making a template of the headlight opening. The headlight bucket is not totally round, and only goes in fender one way. Then I made a templete of the headlight trim. I combined the two and cut every thing out, then tried them on the headlight assembly. Guessing where the headlight bucket went did not work as you can see in the third photo. So I made another outside templete and taped it to straight up and down. Then I cut the excess off of the first templete.