Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Falcons done right?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by guiseart, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Evilfalcon1961

Evilfalcon1961
    from Ma

wish i could see a top view of that blue 62 that things sweet!!

2. Gasser57

Gasser57

27 Kid, Glad to see the old Falcon is still looking good. I sure miss that six cylinder with the price of gas lately. This is a great thread, shows what some creativity and an economy car can do. Keep them coming!

3. garvinzoom

garvinzoom

[​IMG]

Bump for a picture of my Falcon at Goodguys Columbus nationals 7-12-08.

4. NortonG

NortonG
    Member Emeritus

Kevin, I really dig this little car. It's been fun and frustrating putting it back on the road, haha.

Looking good Gavin!

5. Doll Face Striper

Doll Face Striper
    from Lombard,IL

How did you do that? Did you use your falcon taillights?

6. Falcon Gasser

Falcon Gasser

I like this car, its not over done and the rear fender flares are nice. it maybe could use some steel wheels painted like the body but hey each his own.

Jon

7. garvinzoom

garvinzoom

They are Cadillac bullet tailights. The last owner of my car did the same mod but I dont know where you can get just the bullets, all I can find is the base and all but they look different for some reason.

8. Artie B

Artie B

you just remove the crome base and glue the bullet lens into the factory tailight...fits purfect or you can get rid of the factory len, make a mounting surface and use the whole caddy tail with the crome base like mine.

[​IMG]

9. I was driving down the freeway a couple of weeks ago and saw this Gasser Falcon in the slow lane...Sorry for the bad,cel phone pic:D

Attached Files:

10. falconeer

falconeer

I have pictures of the green '62 Falcon that you like so well, but don't know how to post them on Falcons done right. Send me your email address and I will email them to you, and you can post them or tell us how to post them.

Thanks,
    Butch Evans (Falconeer)

11. falconeer

falconeer

I have posted the photos of the '62 Custom Falcon in an album on my profile. Click on Falconeer profile and look for the album to see the photos. Someone please tell us how to post the photos directly to Falcons done right.

Thanks,
    Butch Evans (Falconeer)
    Thomasville, NC

12. 63ChevyII

63ChevyII

13. Cut55

Cut55
    from WA

Rod & Custom, February 1970:

[​IMG]

14. Mercury Kid

Mercury Kid

Garvin, I saw your car at goodguys, lookin good man.

15. Artie B

Artie B

I would still like more info on Kevin's falcon...anyone??

16. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Ok Falconeers I have a thread already dedicated to my suspension build up but have had no imput lately on it so I thought I would come to this topic because a lot of us that post on here actually have falcons and was wanting some input on where to get some quality spring perches.So the Napa parts that I have seen online seem to be of better quality than the regular stck reproduction ones.I tried ordering them once back in May and got an e-mail that said they werre not in stock to call a local store for help in ordering.Which I did called like 4 of them in my area and 3 of them said they did not stock the parts and would not even offer to order them for me.Well I found one store said they could order parts for me so I start to explain what I need.Well the parts person over the phone didn't have a clue to what they were then someone else came on the line same results.I asked them could I please speak to someone that was familar with suspensions and she said I am familar with them but I don't know what your talking about even after patiently explained what they were and where they went so I gave up on the store people and hoped that I could order them online later and crossed my fingers that they would be re-stocked by now.

Put the order in last week.Contiued checking my bank account since last wednseday to see if the order cleared.Checked my e-mail today and here we go again out of stock call a local store to have them special ordered.Been there done tha this sucks.Found some from Performance Mustang and they seem to be of good quality but they do not come with the rubber on them for the bottom of the spring to sit on.I have heard that the regular stock ones my present a problem with linning up the shocks any suggestions on where to go ? Opentracker has some really nice ones but for 200 $ plus shipping but for me that is a little steep.Sorry for the long explanation but I'm stumped on where to go now...?
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

17. falconeer

falconeer

Artie,
    In answer to your PM, if you will go to my last post on Kevin's Falcon and click on "Falconeer" and pull up my album, you will see more pics of Kevin's Falcon. I think the tires that he has on his car are 13" tires. The stance is controlled by air bags.

Thanks,
    Butch Evans (Falconeer)
    Thomasville, NC

18. eric

eric

Muncie, try this guy out. i got my disc brake kit from him but he sells individual parts also. a pleasure to deal with and a true falcon guy...

http://discbrakeservice.com/

19. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

thanks eric

20. Muncie, I used Prothane perches for a 66 Mustang in my 63 and they work great. I left out the rubbers and don't notice any difference in noise or harshness. They were just under a hundred bones for the pair.

21. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Thanks HotrodDon!!

22. falconeer

falconeer

Pictures of Kevin's '62 custom Falcon. These pictures were taken at the Heavy Rebel Weekend in Winston Salem, NC on July 6, 2008. Hope you (especially evil61) like them.

Butch Evans (Falconeer)
    Thomasville, NC

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maverick Daddy likes this.
  23. That blue Falcon is smooooth. Nicely done.

Not sure how I feel about the color matched bumpers, though.:eek:

24. falconeer

falconeer

Thought I would post the finished custom interior on my '62 2dr wagon. The door panels and quarter window panels, kick panels, spare tire cover I did myself. This is the third set of custom door panels that I have made for my Falcons. The bucket seats are out of an 02-04 Honda Civic. We removed the fabric and foam from the back of the seats and lowered them 1-1/2 inches by cutting the 'u' shaped top bar. I had to have the seats covered by a custom shop but I must say they turned out pretty doggone good. What do you think?ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
    <O:p></O:p>
    Butch Evans (Falconeer)<O:p></O:p>
    ffice:smarttags" /><ST1:place w:st="on"><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]</st1:City>Thomasville, <st1:State w:st="on">NC</st1:State></ST1:place><O:p></O:p>

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

<O:p></O:p>

25. Ghostcruiser

Ghostcruiser
    from NE Florida

Nice work, Butch....:)
    Is that tweed?
    Rob

26. falconeer

falconeer

Rob,
    Yep,tweed and (Alante^)vinyl

27. falconizer_62

falconizer_62

man, that interior is tight! great job!! you do excellent work

28. falconizer_62

falconizer_62

I wonder if we should start a "doing Falcons right" thread to post pictures of progress large or small of our apparently popular little cars, so as not to hijack this thread. I don't know how you let everyone know about it before it disappears out the bottom though... I'd be very interested to see the slightest projects people are doing on these things. (and apparently I'm not the only one)
    for example...
    my parts just came in from Oz, so I got my overdrive tranny in, and my headers came and fit perfectly! I was blown away! I thought I'd have to cut a lot. Where to share the small victory?
    I also just finished building my intake manifold, which was a three-month endeavor...
    [​IMG]

... and the overdrive trans with mount

[​IMG]

29. Black Magic

Black Magic

Here is my buddys 1964 it is a good looking Falcon.

Attached Files:

• 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      44.1 KB
      Views:
    • 17.jpg
      17.jpg
      File size:
      36.4 KB
      Views:
    • 27.jpg