Register now to get rid of these ads!

Falcon drag car questions (round body) Looking for pictures.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TooManyFords, Oct 24, 2012.

1. TooManyFords

TooManyFords
    from Peotone IL

Winter project is a 62 Falcon 2 door. I have been changing my mind on my direction. I was going to glass my fiberglass my fenders and hood together and make it tilt. Now I am thinking of just cutting out the shock towers and then reinforcing the front end with tubing. Still want to run fenderwell headers along with FE engine toploader 4 speed.
    Have been browsing the HAMB and other sites and have not seen as many original pictures of the 1960 to 1963 cars as 64 65. If any one has pictures that would be great.
    I am now thinking of installing the glass fenders with Dzus fasteners for fast removal when doing engine work to keep from ruining them. Planning on hood hinges and pins to keep it down. I have fenders and a New Crites tear drop hood. I am installing a tube front axle and 9in with AFX style traction bars.
    I would like to keep it period correct or at least close. Get those pictures coming and constructive criticizem.
    Here is the poor devil now. [​IMG]

2. Mike51Merc

Mike51Merc

Go on YouTube and search "just Falconing around" and you'll see a ton of pics and videos.

One cool gasser is named Falconstein.