Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration >>>>> Fabulous Friday Art Show 11/22/19 <<<<<

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Spoggie, Nov 21, 2019.

1. JBurt

JBurt

Thanks for the likes people. I'm clearing out the site I've been storing them and figured I would post a few each week on the FAS. Some I've posted before and most I haven't. All are my work. Enjoy.

[​IMG]

robber, ct1932ford, sololobo and 15 others like this.
  2. theraif

theraif
    from myhouse

3. theraif

theraif
    from myhouse

4. Shutter Speed

Shutter Speed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

These shots are great! Something about posting them together is excellent!

5. Thanks Bob..I wish I had something like that way back when I worked on the farm:D

6. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

robber, BigO, Ron Funkhouser and 9 others like this.
  7. ^^^Thank You, and all the others for the "likes"...I have a 50 Plymouth Club Coupe that I hope to get started on soon...

8. dellyjonut

dellyjonut
    from St. louis

Thanks man!

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  9. JBurt

JBurt

Thanks, much appreciated.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  10. My first 39 Ford tub in primer at the 2nd Throttlers of Hollywood Picnic. ART
    [​IMG]

11. You’re welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

12. sololobo

sololobo

robber likes this.
  13. Thanks Jigger. Yeah I have always loved this film, it might have been the first classic monster movie I saw as a kid and it really stuck with me. I manipulated most all of the screen shots throughout , like the girl smoking, all the backgrounds in Lon Chaney and Evelyn Ankers scenes and then adding the Les Paul guitar, amplifier, etc. Of course the whole thing is a gag but I did some research while making this and found out that the Les Paul didn't go into production until 1952, and the original Wolfman movie was made in 1941 ! Ha ha, so big inaccuracy there. Should have put a "period incorrect" disclaimer in the end credits !

Jigger likes this.
  14. Wow, I really appreciate the comment man ! Robbin Ford is an amazing guitarist. Since this appeared to be acceptable by the group, I might do another one in the near future. I have a rockabilly track that I would like to do some cartoon animation for about a 33 Ford. As far as finding a role for John Garfield, this was a pretty low budget flick. And besides, he would have wanted the leading role, opposite of Lana Turner!

Jigger likes this.