Register now to get rid of these ads!

F/S model A rear Xmember,front wishbones, new spun alum fuel tank,new radiator

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by TRIUMPH TERROR, Oct 20, 2014.

1. TRIUMPH TERROR

TRIUMPH TERROR

City: Indy

State: Indiana
    Price: 75 and up
    1. Rear model a crossmember a little crusty but should clean up nice. Shipped lwr 48 only SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2. Model a split wishbones ready for speedway style bungs and suicide spring. Shipped lwr 48 only SOLD
    [​IMG]
    3. New in box speedway 11 gal spun alum tank. Incls cap and bracket. Shipped lwr 48 only SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    4. New in box heavy duty early mustang radiator. This radiator works great in 32 shells with a filler panel also fits model a shells as well. Shipped lwr 48 only 125.00 or best offer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will go in order of PMs received if you PM me and say you want something you must be prepared to PayPal me within 12 hours of saying you want something or it will be on to the next person. I prefer PayPal because once you pay me I ship the parts also if you would like multiple items I may be able to give you a bit of a small discount off also if you do not like my prices make me a reasonable offer because I am open offers as long as you don't think I am gonna give them away. All these are parts are not needed. They were for a project that is gone. thank you Shoe

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014