Register now to get rid of these ads!

F.N.G. from Indiana.....

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by John Brown, May 3, 2009.

1. Howdy to everyone. Been a lurker for several years and finally joined because I had to reply to one of the threads on here and I didn't want to catch h*ll for not introducing myself first. As my profile says, I'm older than dirt. Been driving since I was 12 and have been a bad influence on way too many young boys and girls. Since I'm on social security now and too broke to pay attention, all my old hot rod cars have gone the way of the Do-Do bird. In case you don't know, the Do-Do bird is extinct. Well, I'm not extinct yet, so I think I'll hang around here and try to be a bad influence on a few more of you young boys and girls....

Glad to be here with you. [​IMG]

2. Welcome, Mr. Brown. :)

3. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

welcome from san diego..you are never to old for the HAMB...i like bad influences

4. Customikes

Customikes
    from SoCal

Welcome from SoCal.

Yes we do like bad influence. Plz commence with the lessons...:D

Mike

www.Customikes.com

5. dashman

dashman
    from Viroqua WI

Welcome from Wisconsin! Good to have you.

6. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Welcome John Brown if that is your real name!!!

7. always room for a hoosier!

8. Yep, it's my real name, but my momma used to call me Sonny..... :D

9. Welcome from Iowa, used to live in Bloomington back in the day, it was a wonder I survived all those crazy Indiana girls, ah crap, forgot I brought one home with me!

Brad

10. Slick Steve

Slick Steve
    from Indy

Welcome to the HAMB!

11. Welcome from central California! Good to have another "bad influance" around there are plenty here. :D

12. Welcome John Brown to the HAMB from Hank in Pennsylvania.

13. Ford-Man

Ford-Man

Welcome Mr. Brown, from Mishawaka

14. Just wanted to show one of my old rides, and try to attach a pic. Car is long gone, but it was a real terror back in the mid 60's. Thanks for the warm welcome.....

Attached Files:

15. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Have you got a current project?

16. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

John, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas.

Lucky667

17. Nope, no money = no projects. I had a life saving 5 way bypass after having a heart attack a couple of years ago, and am still paying off the doctor bills. I didn't have insurance, so I'm paying the bills off a little at a time. All I can say is I'm in so much better health now after getting all the new plumbing that I can now walk 5 miles without stopping for a break. Shortly before having "the big one", I was lucky if I could walk 100 feet with out having to stop to catch my breath. I just thought the heartburn I was having was from all the tacos I was eating..... Luckily I was on the way home from work and about 4 blocks from the hospital when my arm went numb. At least I recognized that symptom. When I woke up three days later, I looked down in the hospital gown and saw the bandages and realized I was still alive.

I'm thankful for every day I'm still above ground. Now if only I could win the lottery too. :D

18. 1930srodderz

1930srodderz
    from cary, NC

welcome jb. from nc