Register now to get rid of these ads!

F-100 owners, anyone running later model OEM steel wheels?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sloppy-ollies, Apr 16, 2009.

1. sloppy-ollies

sloppy-ollies
    from Jersey

Wondering if you could post up some pics if you have them and some info. Thanks!

2. hillbillyhellcat

hillbillyhellcat

The only thing later that will fit is up to '96 F-150 and Bronco and E150, pretty tasteless stuff on an older truck IMHO.

3. Mattilac

Mattilac

Nothing like a nice set of steelies

4. Javier

Javier
    1. Strugglers C.C.

Im running chrome smoothies now.most likely going back to the steel Ford wheels that came on it soon though.stay traditional

5. I'll try posting this: [​IMG]

I don't think it looked horrible- these are what was on it when I bought it, '92-'96 F-150 Custom/XL/spare wheels- but they weren't my favorite. Local kids liked 'em, though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  6. sloppy-ollies

sloppy-ollies
    from Jersey

Yeah, I have origianl 1950 F-1 wheels I plan on using on my '54, I was just curious as to what other options there are in the steel wheel category and how they would look.

7. BBobb

BBobb

Here's how we roll around here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. chaddilac

chaddilac

Stock wheels and hubcaps, with some whitewalls do the trick for me! Just like BBob!

Attached Files:

9. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Yup.. I have 92 Ford Bronco wheels on my F100.....................covered by moon caps:D

Attached Files:

10. They're hard to find- just because they stopped using hubcaps so long ago, and the steel wheels would always rust around the bead and end up in the salvage yard. If you do find them- they're likely to be a 15x6 from a 60's truck.

I personally don't think they look all that great- they have those square-ish pockets around the lugs.

11. white oe steelies

Attached Files:

12. I just painted the stockers add beauty ring and hub cap, I think it looks good and didn't cost much.

[​IMG]