Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Exeter No longer sells Offenhauser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by seabeecmc, Dec 11, 2016.

1. seabeecmc

seabeecmc
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Called Exeter to purchase Offenhauser intake. Was advised they no longer handled Offenhauser parts. Any advice where to go? Ron

2. Larry T

Larry T

Summit and Speedway sell Offenhauser parts.

3. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Tman likes this.
  4. When I needed a pr of heads for a flatty,I called and talked to Tay...Freds son,but he may be retired by now...But he sent me a set right out...

5. dmarv

dmarv
    Alliance Vendor
    from Exeter, CA

Here are the facts about Exeter Auto Supply. I sold the regular auto parts portion of Exeter Auto Supply in October 2014. I retained the Offenhauser portion of the business and began selling under my new business, White Owl Speed Equipment. Because the Exeter Auto Supply website was only used for selling Offenhauser items, I left it live on the web. The new owners were kind enough to direct any phone calls regarding Offenhauser to me at 559-786-1864. Recently I have heard that sometimes the owners were not nice regarding Offenhauser calls. This has been solved. The business remaining as Exeter Auto Supply is now officially closed. I did retain the phone number 559-592-2707 and will be setting up an answering machine and call forwarding on that phone line. I am also working on the White Owl Speed Equipment website. The new website will be a thousand times better than my old (and out of date) exeterautosupply.com website. As soon as the new site is live, all site traffic from exeterautosupply.com will be redirected to the new website.

Sorry for all the confusion during the transition.

DMarv

Muttley, thirtytwo, AHotRod and 2 others like this.
  6. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

Good News. Glad we can still get Offenhauser.

7. seabeecmc

seabeecmc
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

8. Nobey

Nobey

Thanks Dan for the update. Rich