Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Everyone ok ??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by grits, Feb 29, 2012.

1. kb cookout

kb cookout

It just missed us. there were 3 storm cell that came thru and it was a EF4 or EF5 that hit Henryville, Pekin, Marysville and Milton....and we are have high winds tonight

If there is any Hamb'er or Hamb'er that have family in the area that needs help or check in on.....just let me know.

It will be a day or so before they get the phones up and working

Later kb

2. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

Bad hail here, golf ball size about 3 inches deep. luckily all my cars were under cover, but the cover they were under is looking pretty rough, along with the roof of my house, and my yard looks like hell. but everone is ok, and we have insurance.

3. the old lady and the bratz are hunkered down in mississippi with the tornado sirens going off as of this post .. everything will be fine , i hope everyone across the country is well and ok be safe yall!

4. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Looks like rolled through Evansville on the way to Henryville. No damage for you?

5. henry29

henry29

We had no damage here, but lots of damage all around us.
    There was 3 1/2" hail 3 miles down road, and several houses demolished.

6. Harry o

Harry o
    from Georgia

If youre in the Felton Rockmart area in Georgia TAKE COVER tornado in youre area its 8:15 pm If you have a foot ball helmet motorcycle helmet put it on and get a flash light ...

7. GirchyGirchy

GirchyGirchy
    from Central IN

I would highly recommend this guy:

http://www.amazon.com/Midland-WR-30...V2YV/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330739486&sr=8-1

You set it up for county codes and weather alarm preferences, so it'll wake you up at night if you get a tornado watch or whatever else. You can set multiple counties as well - I have ours warn us for the counties east of here, too. Handy little bugger.

8. GirchyGirchy

GirchyGirchy
    from Central IN

Did you get that little cell this morning around 7:00 that we saw in Franklin? That was wicked, too.

9. Bilt

Bilt

Another crazy night...good place to post this. I got an email the other day where a lady was without electric so she went out into her yard and got her solar powered sidewalk lights she bought from a box store and put them in the house for cheap lasting light.

10. Lots of damage around my part of Georgia last night, it missed us but tore up pretty bad about 3 miles from our house.