Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ever had a neighboor damage your car?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Worm, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Worm

The Worm

It happened to me. My numbnuts nieghboor threw a rock blindly into my dads back yard at my dog, i guess she was barking to much, where my truck was an left a big o' dent in my hood. im just thankful that my dads 39 wasent there.

2. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

Had something similar to my ex's Monte Carlo. Parked near a fence in the apartment parking lot where we lived, and on the other side of the fence was a daycare center. Apparently, the little monsters started throwing rocks over the fence to hear the alarm chirp! When confronted, the chick who ran the place said "Well, it's hard to keep an eye on every child at the same time." I told her she needed to get out of the business then! Called the police, filed a report, and their insurance paid out over $1800 to repaint the car.

3. Docco

Docco
    from Ippy

Get a bigger dog and chuck it over your neighbours fence!!!

4. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Best answer I've ever heard !

Lucky667

5. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

I thought people were friendlier than that in Santa Barbara. Sounds like the same crap that goes on around here.

6. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

had an SOB throw stones at me one time. He lived in a glass house, too.

7. 35mastr

35mastr
    from Norcal

Around here Too.

I like the bigger dog thrown over the fence idea too.LMAO

8. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

i think i'd be confronting the SOB on that one. i don't care how annoying your dog is he has no right to throw stones at it. there are other ways he should have went about it and he has to know that what he did was NOT right. if he won't make it right file a police report and go from there.

9. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

Had the kid nextdoor to me ride his bike into the door of my old jeep. He knocked on my door to let me know. We went out and looked at it together and it was fine so I asked if he was ok and if his bike was ok. Yes and yes... "You stay safe and thanks for being honest"... What can I say... I did the same thing as a kid.

10. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

I take that back,... I should have said, "That's the funniest answer I've heard today."

Lucky667

11. seldom scene

seldom scene

25 years ago my neighbor from across the street claimed my stepkids backed into his Mustang leaving a dent. He wanted big money to fix it. My wife talked to her kids and they said no no no they didn't do it. [they didn't have drivers licenses and weren't allowed to drive our cars] I refused to pay. Years later I found out the Jerk stepson stole his mom's car and caused more problems than just that one. He's paying for it now as his life is totally messed up. I divorced his mother 22 years ago!
    If I could I would pay for that dent, that kid made a fool out of me!

12. The Worm

The Worm

My old man almost hit the guy. told the guy to come over an look at it. they were a bunch of stupid yeppy stoners. glad they moved. to many parys. like i said glad it was my truck instead of his 39
    [​IMG]

13. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I accidently damaged a neighbors car when my truck rolled down the driveway and slightly scraped his car,it was a beater and I tuned it up and changed the oil and he was happy. Jeff

14. southpark

southpark
    BANNED

my dogs are family, would of beat his fucking ass without even thinking.

15. Racewriter

Racewriter

That's what I was thinking. My dog or my car, doesn't matter, either is worth your life.

16. 31whitey

31whitey

You throw a rock at my dogs...and Im gonna spyderco ya...thats just what will happen....not really worried about my cars at that point....

17. Muttley

Muttley

Anyone who would throw a rock at a dog deserves a roundhouse to the neck. Normally I wouldnt condone/suggest messing with this guys car but in this case I feel it's warranted. A can of carb cleaner and a road flare through the window should do the trick.

18. The Worm

The Worm

HAHA your mean HAHA:D

19. Four years ago my neighbor's kid and his buddy came across the fence and beat the hell out of an old parts car with baseball bats. I caught them in the act and marched them home and talked to his dad. I've known his dad since highschool and he was a prick too. Long story short I ended up telling him if I caught the little dastards on my place again he would have to pick them up at Juvie and if I ever see him on my place they can pick him up at the morgue. Some people you can't just talk too.

20. i say after a night of binge drinking and a trip to taco bell you take a big dump on the hood of the neighbors car!

21. Heckler

Heckler
    from Austin, TX

When I lived in Ventura, I had an old lady neighbor complain to the HOA that I kept having "hot rod and motorcycle beer parties". She also found some HOA rule that you couldn't have non-running cars in your garage, so I had to start my car and pull it in and out of the garage for the HOA president - he was super cool about it. I'm glad I don't live in an HOA anymore.

Agree with the animal abuse comments; I would call the cops if anybody ever tried to harm my dog.

22. Locomotive Breath

Locomotive Breath
    from Texas

Back this past summer my wife I were mowing and came across a brick in our back yard. I confronted my neighbor about it since they had a matching stack of bricks in their yard. The excuse was their 18 year old son threw it at my Great Dane because he was kicking the shit out of their stupid f--king Pug that was in my back yard. I told them if caught any of them messing with my dogs again they would have the choice of an ass whooping or criminal charges. If they would keep their dog in their yard where it belongs it wouldn't have been a problem in the first place, but they just let them run loose all the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.