Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ever do something stupid while showing off to your old lady??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by trailer-Ed, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

................................................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I want to hear this story.

Rusty. glad everythings ok!

2. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

I was dating the wife of a prominent Chevy dealer here in town when i was a lot younger and dumber. well we were out one evening and a kid pulls up in a mustang GT acting all tuff and manly. the light turns green I launch my 66 Falcon and somewhere between 2nd and 3rd gear she pukes all in my car. we had just been to dinner and was heading back to my house for some one on one entertainment before she had to be home. well needless to say that never did happen and she was very sorry made a mess in the hot rod, but she also wasnt to thrilled about me racing on a city street with her in the car. we still dated a year or so after that but we always took my 51 Ford instead of the 10 second Falcon.

3. Yeah.. I bought an engagement ring!

It doesn't get any dumber than that...

4. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

Oh yes it does ...........when you say "I do" then she owns you!!

5. HotRodDaddy-O

HotRodDaddy-O

Shhhhhhh.
    Like I said, it was a long time ago..Don't tell Ed. ;)

No, it was definitely not Ed's wife.
    The title says "your old lady", not Ed's old lady.
    But yours was a funny response nonetheless.
    :cool:

6. 53spider

53spider

Some times showing off and screwing up in a rolling piece of rust will direct their attention away from the really stupid things that we do!

7. The queen doesn't even like me let alone my crazy ass passion for hot-rods>>>>.

8. Section 8

Section 8
    from AZ

I've always thought that must be the leading last words for young men, following only "Oh Shit!"

9. atch

atch

yeah. many years ago. like almost 40 years. i had the sweetest litle thang in my little 1-horse home town in the plymouth with me and we were leavin' town for some backroad 1-on-1 time together. the car was pretty hot for its time (hell, it would still be considered pretty hot). as we left the city limits i nailed it. all was going fine until i hit 4th gear and the bell housing exploded. sure was embarassing walking back to town with the fastest car around parked on the shoulder where we coasted to a stop.

damn! she was cute. wonder whatever happened to her?

oh, yeah; is it cold sleeping on your shop floor rusty???

Last edited: Jul 12, 2008
  10. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

This is kinda like the guy who didn't think his unsecured hood would never come loose and cause nine kinds of Hell on a Cali freeway. It's also like admitting you enjoyed riding that moped in high school. Even if there is any truth to it, don't tell anyone. It ain't worth the humiliation.

Luckily for me, I can't afford to replace expensive things that might break so showing off is kept to a bare minimum.

Vance

11. rixrex

rixrex

She was showing off to me! there used to be the old road to Canyon Lake, two lane,part dirt, a great little rally course in the VWs and Fiats we used to drive..some dips where you could get air before throwing into a turn etc..It was her turn to drive and she wanted to do the dip righteous and got crossed up and rolled it on my side, top onto my head, through a fence and off into a field..we went swimmin anyway and drove home with the windshield popped out..It was my fault for doing it in the first place, then letting her drive and thinking she could do it with little practice..my neck still hurts...

12. Me and the "ex" were at a motel one night playing naked "twister" with some "love" oil..................Oh, that's not what you meant?