Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ever considered Junior a/fx and funny car racing?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LarzBahrs, Aug 28, 2009.

1. LarzBahrs

LarzBahrs
    from Sacramento

Since there is a sanctioning body for junior dragster why not expand the hobby and create junior /fx and funny car racing to with 1/2 scale funny cars and a/fx cars. I found one video where a person is getting the idea going but id want a little more speed!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gwZrNLpM-IE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gwZrNLpM-IE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D:D

2. Why not go HA/GR? There's a fun and affordable class with some speed.

3. yup, dats what imma do! got the frame/ motor, trans, rear, now all i need is skill and time and a lil money!:D
    ID Love to get my kid in a jr rail, but them fuggers are spendy!!!:eek:

4. Bent

Bent
    from Canada

Prototype Jr FC's have been around since the inception of Jr Dragsters. I've got a magazine somewhere with pics of Jr. FC bodies. There was even talk of a Jr 883 class for older kids using stock Harley 883 powerplants. I'm sure it's the insurance companies who have put the kaibosh on both.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. LarzBahrs

LarzBahrs
    from Sacramento

Insurance companies and sue happy people ruin everything great!