Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods EVANS HEADS, info. reproduction heads

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Frames, Mar 17, 2019 at 10:56 AM.

1. Frames

Frames

How can I get in contact with Evans reproduction heads to find out the cost?

2. stuart in mn

stuart in mn

3. Mike VV

Mike VV

Call them..!
    Evens Speed Equipment
    South El Monte, California (SoCal).
    Full service shop. They've done a lot of engine machining over the years for me.

Mike

4. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Are Evans heads rare? Are they desirable? I scored a pair many years ago, just by luck and they have been wall hangers ever since. Just wondering.

Bones

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. 42merc

42merc

If you are referring to an 8BA Evans head ad on Ebay a couple of years ago, they were not a reproduction. They were a new product by a company with Evans in the name. I believe they were located in Illinois.
    I have not seen them listed in a few years.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019 at 11:48 AM
  6. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Yes there is a guy in the Chicagoland area recasting them. They are a bit different with more cooling volume . They did a fantastic job doing the casting and machining. I believe Brian was his name but don’t remember the last name. My friend Ward used to bring a set to the swaps and it was in the 600 dollar range.

loudbang likes this.